Treasure Island Florida Activity Guide
The Best of Treasure Island Only Steps Away:
- The Treasure Island Beach Trail (a mile long walkway along the beach. The Treasure Island Beach Trail provides easy access to the motels, restaurants and bars that make up the heart of Treasure Island's hotel district.)
- Treasure Island's Downtown (providing several clothing stores, a drug store, banks, liquor store, florist, restaurants, bars and a new Publix grocery store.)
- John's Pass Village (at the north end of Treasure Island).
- St. Pete Beach to the south has a large number of stores, restaurants and bars.
- St. Petersburg is to the east of Treasure Island and boasts Major League Baseball, world-renowned museums, and a busy downtown district.
Come personally experience our unique cultural heritage, our vast sporting and recreational activities, fresh seafood, great shopping, family fun and endless sunshine. Proud of its heritage, today's Treasure Island is a unique blend of a small town laid back beach community and an internationally known family vacation destination.
Plan your sunny, sandy Treasure Island escape today at Westwinds Waterfront Resort.
Water Sports Rentals: